Recruitment in progress!
Recruitment in progress!
Our economic studies prepares students to facing any challenges that may occur in future jobs. Study managerial economics and get qualifications to work in international companies.
Managerial economics is a field of study dedicated to people, who want to expand their skills and knowledge about: human resources and financial management, work organization in companies, employee and consumer communication as well as logistics. At our university in Warsaw, students will be able to obtain the necessary job qualifications and learn efficient business management. Graduates of managerial economics studies will gain practical economic knowledge, which can be used in future careers.
Managerial economics studies
The studies aim to prepare students to take up managerial functions in companies. The course covers topics such as: economy, accountancy, law and management. Students can use acquired knowledge to plan an effective company’s strategy, solve current problems and further the objectives of the company. Just as in international business, managerial economics is a major that provides practical skills, such as: analysis of processes taking place in the company or using konwledge about the economic market.
Students are going to learn:
- management methods,
- market functioning rules,
- how to analyze the mechanisms of modern market economies,
- types of leadership,
- methods of efficient communication,
- ways to solve company’s current problems,
- legal aspects of running a business,
- time and financial management techniques,
- how to draw contracts and prepare documents,
- company’s financial condition analysis methods.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAM
|Field of studies:||economics|
|Mode:||– full-time studies (classes take place from Monday to Thursday)|
– part-time studies (classes take place twice a month in two-day sessions, Saturdays and Sundays)
|Duration of studies:||3 years, 6 semesters|
|Language of instruction:||English|
|Degree obtained:||bachelor’s degree (you may continue your studies at the graduate or post-graduate level)|
Fields of study in Economics
Submit a complete documentation in our recruitment office:
Bachelor Degree Program (Undergraduate studies):
- Application form,
- Original or a true copy of the certificate of matriculation,
- 1 photograph of 35 x 45 mm format,
- A colour photograph in JPG format with dimensions of 456 x 368 (height to width) pixels, with a resolution of 300 dpi,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of EUR 100 to the bank account of the University.
Foreign applicants shall additionally submit:
- Certificate of matriculation accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of the passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming the holder’s ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming their knowledge of English language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the University upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.