Recruitment in progress!
Recruitment in progress!
If you are planning to work for international companies, you should find out more about economics majors offered by our univeristy. International business is a major that help you gain necessary qualifications.
International business is a field of study offered by the Warsaw University of Economics. It is dedicated to students who want to receive a comprehensive education and knowledge about international financial transactions, selling processes and international trade. People in the position of a manager need a certain set of skills to help in the company’s development. They need to be familiar with topics such as economy, accountancy, management, law and marketing. We have prepared a course of study that responds to all these requirements.
International business studies
International business graduates will easily find themselves in jobs connected with the economic sector, whether in multinational companies or their businesses. In classes, students will learn about economic analytical techniques, processes taking place on the international market, basics of international trade as well as theoretical issues regarding the functioning of the economy.
The student gains knowledge in the field of:
- functioning of the world economy,
- international trade,
- accounting and finance,
- public relations,
- logistics and economic analysis,
- human resources management,
- mechanisms of the modern global market,
- company’s capital management.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAM – ECONOMICS
|Field of studies:
|– full-time studies (classes take place from Monday to Thursday)
– part-time studies (classes take place twice a month in two-day sessions, Saturdays and Sundays)
|Duration of studies:
|3 years, 6 semesters
|Language of instruction:
|bachelor’s degree (you may continue your studies at the graduate or post-graduate level)
Fields of study of Economics
Submit a complete documentation in our recruitment office:
Bachelor Degree Program (Undergraduate studies):
- Application form,
- Original or a true copy of the certificate of matriculation,
- 1 photograph of 35 x 45 mm format,
- A colour photograph in JPG format with dimensions of 456 x 368 (height to width) pixels, with a resolution of 300 dpi,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of EUR 100 to the bank account of the University.
Foreign applicants shall additionally submit:
- Certificate of matriculation accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of the passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming the holder’s ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming their knowledge of English language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the University upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.