Recruitment in progress!
Recruitment in progress!
We offer studies in the field of business management, which are dedicated to those, who want to start their own business or find interesting jobs in global companies.
The study of business management is a specialized field within economics that provides students with a thorough understanding of how to organize a company efficiently. Irrespective of the industry, learning how to manage finances effectively, perform a strategic risk analysis, and plan for optimal outcomes is vital. Our university offers a business management major that equips students with the necessary knowledge to maximize a company’s potential.
Business management studies
Business management is chosen by people, who want to be qualified for manager positions. A graduate receives proper competences to work as a manager, advisor, consultant or owner of his own company. Besides managerial economics, business management is one of the most practical majors, where student acquires comprehensive knowledge as well as strategic thinking skills.
Business management studies prepare to:
- running a company,
- planning effective company development strategies,
- working as a manager, consultant, advisor,
- making strategic decisions,
- managing the company’s capital,
- leading a team,
- implementing techniques that increase sales,
- using economic analysis
- managing projects.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAM
|Field of studies:||economics|
|Mode:||– full-time studies (classes take place from Monday to Thursday)|
– part-time studies (classes take place twice a month in two-day sessions, Saturdays and Sundays)
|Duration of studies:||3 years, 6 semesters|
|Language of instruction:||English|
|Degree obtained:||bachelor’s degree (you may continue your studies at the graduate or post-graduate level)|
Fields of study of Economics
Submit a complete documentation in our recruitment office:
Bachelor Degree Program (Undergraduate studies):
- Application form,
- Original or a true copy of the certificate of matriculation,
- 1 photograph of 35 x 45 mm format,
- A colour photograph in JPG format with dimensions of 456 x 368 (height to width) pixels, with a resolution of 300 dpi,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of EUR 100 to the bank account of the University.
Foreign applicants shall additionally submit:
- Certificate of matriculation accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of the passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming the holder’s ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming their knowledge of English language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the University upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.