Recruitment in progress!
Recruitment in progress!
Learn more about our economic studies and get an interesting job. Subjects in the field of international trade prepares students to meet all proffesional challenges.
Our University in Warsaw offers studies in the field of international trade. Students will gain skills and qualifications regarding trade organization, financial transactions management, risk, analysis, operation of international exchanges, selling techniques, international trade law and how to secure financial capital.
International trade studies
By choosing this major, students get an opportunity to acquire theoretical and practical knowledge on the subject of currency transactions, stock quotes, international banking systems and financial institutions. Nowadays, almost every big company establishes contacts with foreign businesses, therefore it is worth preparing properly to build relations with international partners. Our University provides comprehensive economic education in many specialities form international trade to Hotel & tourism economics, so that students could expand their knowledge and improve their skills.
During the international trade studies the graduate will learn:
- selling techniques,
- international trade law,
- PR methods,
- ways of managing financial institutions,
- accounting, finance and international settlements,
- how to develop a financial strategy.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAM – ECONOMICS
|Field of studies:
|– full-time studies (classes take place from Monday to Thursday)
– part-time studies (classes take place twice a month in two-day sessions, Saturdays and Sundays)
|Duration of studies:
|3 years, 6 semesters
|Language of instruction:
|bachelor’s degree (you may continue your studies at the graduate or post-graduate level)
Fields of study of Economics
Submit a complete documentation in our recruitment office:
Bachelor Degree Program (Undergraduate studies):
- Application form,
- Original or a true copy of the certificate of matriculation,
- 1 photograph of 35 x 45 mm format,
- A colour photograph in JPG format with dimensions of 456 x 368 (height to width) pixels, with a resolution of 300 dpi,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of EUR 100 to the bank account of the University.
Foreign applicants shall additionally submit:
- Certificate of matriculation accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of the passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming the holder’s ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming their knowledge of English language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the University upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.